Tuesday, September 28, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog...

Alright so I have been kicking around this blog thing for a long time now and I think I am just going to stop thinking about it & do it! Our lives are so super busy and I do not see it slowing down anytime soon. I am learning that sometimes you need to just make the decision and move on.

This is THE best time of the year in my opinion. I love fall. I love the smell of a crisp Autumn morning, meals in the slow cooker, and the beautiful colors that God allows us to enjoy in the trees. There is the excitement of upcoming holidays to be spent with friends and family.  I love pumpkins and yes I even love it getting dark earlier. I just love having a warm ambiance in the house with the glow of candles and even the lights of stores when driving around in the evening. I love it all!


On another subject, I have found a passion for all things creative! I absolutely love making gift baskets for people. Here is one I made for my sister-in-law almost 5 years ago for her baby shower.

This next picture is a diaper cake I recently made for another baby shower.

I need to make this into a business! I can not imagine being able to have this much fun using the creativity that God blessed me with and getting paid to do it. How awesome would that be?

Well for now these are the fun little projects I am doing for family and friends. There will be pictures to come of the one that I will be making for another baby shower.

I guess in ending this post...the answer is YES...with all the things going on in my life I will be blogging and it will be more for my sanity than yours but if it helps yours then that's just a plus.






No comments:

Post a Comment