Friday, January 28, 2011

L.O.V.E

Here's a little project I worked on for Valentine's Day. It's pretty simple. Just the letters L O V E. I found them at the craft store already white so there wasn't even any painting involved. I feel a little like I cheated but I'm ok with that. They were about six dollars for the letter and then about 50 cents for the Valentine's Day Scrapbook paper I found. The other paper and ribbon I already had in my stash.






All you need to do is trace the scrapbook paper with the letter you want to use. Cut it out. 


Then use Mod Podge to paste it to the letter. Go over it a couple times with the Mod Podge and then you have pretty letters. I was going to let mine just stand all separate but realized it would look really cute in a box shape like this. 



I just used hot glue to attach the letters together like I did. I still felt like it needed something else so I just added the pink ribbon and done! It makes the shelf above our couch look sowellLOVED!

I hope you have a blessed day!
·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·
    Rebecca ·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

No comments:

Post a Comment