Thursday, February 24, 2011

Under Construction

So I just wanted to say please excuse the appearance of my blog site while I am under a little bit of construction. I am adding some tabs for an easier time finding recipes and crafts as I start to add more. So far those are the two categories I have come up with. I am hoping to get some more once I think of them. Seriously I told it was under construction. (o;

Anyway...I wanted to make sure I posted that so nobody wonders what this crazy woman is doing now! It's my disclaimer. LOL

I am just in blog heaven right now with all these cute little features, etc. I am definitely going to be posting some more yummy recipes and crafts so stay tuned!

Just as a teaser...a little something I made for our Valentine's Day dinner for the family. Recipe to follow.


There...I have you...now you HAVE to come back and check out the blog...and YES I know I am behind being that this was for Valentine's Day. Patience. I know I don't have it but I just thought I could torture someone else.

I hope you have a blessed day! †

·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· Rebecca ·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

No comments:

Post a Comment