Monday, December 20, 2010

Sickness strikes and so does Mommy!

It seems as though our family is always sick around the holidays. This weekend I became sick, as did little miss Lia. I am forever sick when she is. I have to cuddle my little baby whether she is sick or not! I try to limit kisses and such but it is just so hard. My wonderful husband, since he is finished with his finals, was able to help me completely. I took full advantage of this. 


I covered up on the couch Sunday after church and just worked on knitting Ava's scarf that I want to put in her Christmas stocking all day long. Ian's scarf is finished and I cannot wait to give them these cute scarves. They both picked out the exact yarn color that they wanted. These are simple scarves mind you. I am just beginning and Ian's stocking was the very first one I have ever knit. The color he picked was great though because it almost looks like I worked very hard on making stripes. Yeah right! I aspire to get there. I really do but I am not there just yet. I will post pictures of the kids wearing their cute little scarves once I give it to them. I hope they love them!


Anyway, this weekend was fun, minus the sickness, and it was actually somewhat relaxing. Jared woke me up with coffee, eggs, and toast. What a nice surprise but I do believe I ate about the first half of breakfast with my eyes barely open! I do love that man. (o; I am so truly blessed. 


Today is PJ day for Ian in his Kindergarten class and he woke up with the sickness. Uh! I hope that he will be feeling well enough to attend school today in his pj's. Tomorrow is his Christmas party in school so I will be praying extra hard today that he is able to attend tomorrow to have his fun party at school.


I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment