Friday, March 4, 2011

My inspiration

This is just a quick little blog post. The weekends are SUPER crazy so I don't expect I will be able to steal away some time for a blog post however I had to link to my inspiration for my pantry. Delightful Order has the most amazing pantry and I just aspire to be that organized. I might have to take some of her ideas in order to whip my pantry into shape.

Check out Delightful Order to see all her amazing ideas. Her blog is my new inspiration for getting my behind in gear to get us organized this year.We can do it!!!! Click here for her post. Here are some pics from her website. Grab a tissue or something to wipe the drool before you look at these. Seriously it makes me not want to look inside my pantry right now. lol



Honestly just these two pics don't do it justice. You HAVE to jump over to her blogsite and drool...I mean SEE for your self. There are many, many more pictures. The containers and the labels alone make my heart palpitate. Oh glorious organization. I thought I was so organized.

I stand corrected. I have a new inspiration. Now I can't wait to begin 'Pantry Reorganization" phase 1. (Phase 1 is actually just being able to stand looking inside my pantry after seeing these pictures. LOL)

I hope you have a blessed day! †

·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· ஐ Rebecca ·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.· ஐ

No comments:

Post a Comment